DELIVERY AND RETURNS
See below for information about the delivery & returns options in your country
-WHERE CAN I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
You can receive it at a private address (home, work or a drop point), but never a post office box, hotel or non-permanent address.
-HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Delivery times depend on the receiving destination and might take up to 5 days. Currently, we only ship to the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia,
Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Switzerland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Deliveries are made from Monday till Friday.
-WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR HOME DELIVERY?
1) After you finalize an order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail when your order is confirmed by the warehouse.
2) Second e-mail with a tracking number and a link to the courier’s website is send when the product is shipped.
3) And finally, the courier will contact you via SMS or e-mail to notify you when your order will be delivered at the provided address.
-WHICH COURIER WILL DELIVER THE ORDER?
We use UPS service to deliver the orders to the abovementioned destinations. This can be subject to change depending on circumstances.
-WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM NOT AT HOME WHEN THE ORDER IS DELIVERED?
If you are not home the courier will leave you a reminder slip with their contact information. In some cases, there can be a 2nd delivery attempt scheduled depending on the local situation. Please check your local delivery details on the website of the courier used.
You can also call the courier directly and give them the order tracking number to arrange a delivery date.
-WHAT IS A DROP-OFF POINT?
A Drop-off Point is a place where you can pick up/drop off your package that is not your home. You can also find your nearest UPS drop-off point at ups.com/dropoff.
-WHERE CAN I FIND MY INVOICE?
The invoice will be sent in the confirmation email. If you have issues or questions about the invoice or request a new copy please contact email@example.com..
-WHAT IS OUR ONLINE RETURNS POLICY?
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 30 days of receipt, providing they are unused and in original resalable condition. Once returned and inspected by Torvol you will be entitled to receive a refund. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been used or are not in original condition.
We offer FREE returns through UPS service. After we receive your return form (RMA), we will send you a return label. You can drop your product at one of UPS drop-off locations near you. Find your nearest UPS drop-off point at: https://www.ups.com/dropoff.
Important notes on this service:
1. Fill out the fields corresponding to the reason for the return and complete the return form(RMA). In the next two working days, you will receive an e-mail with the return label.
2. Print out the return label provided by Torvol and stick it to the parcel that you have already prepared. You can print out the electronic receipt, and tick what you want to send back, but this is not a requirement.
3. Ensure your return is well packaged. See also the packing instructions document on www.torvol.com/support.
Packages returned to us can take up to 3-5 working days to arrive. Please be take this transport time into account or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Express service (at your own expense).
You can return the product to the following address:
Returns address REFUND
1017 HP Amsterdam
Returns address WARRANTY
Torvol Distribution – A.Hartrodt
2984 BM Ridderkerk
RMA Terms and Guidelines
– All returned items must be complete, in resalable condition with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
– Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
– Torvol cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
– If returned from outside of EU, please clearly mark the package “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any customs charges. Torvol is not responsible for any return custom charges made.
– Please make sure the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
– Always include the RMA number on the box and add the shipping label before delivering the package to your closest drop-off point.
– After receiving the returned product, we will examine the product and decide following the procedure described in the terms and conditions on Torvol.com.
– Refunds if admitted will be handled within 14 days after the product is received.
We will keep you up to date on the process and next steps in the process. We will do all reasonable possible to handle your request as quick as possible.
We do understand you want to continue flying as soon as possible!